We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Are you a kind and supportive person who loves to delight and care for others? Princess Alexandra Retirement Village is looking for you!
- Help and support the most precious people we know, our residents
- Enjoy additional leave, great pay and fixed shifts that stay fixed
- Receive ongoing training and development opportunities
At Ryman we are pioneering a new way to live for a new retirement generation – who know what it means to live life to the full. We always have, and always will, challenge the status quo and adapt to better serve our residents, their families, our team members and our community.
Working in a care role at Ryman is different from the average, you will have a kind nature and can-do attitude, remembering it’s the little things that matter. You’ll exceed expectations, helping and supporting the most precious people we know – our residents.
Benefits of working at Ryman Healthcare
At Ryman, when you look after our residents, we will look after you! As part of our team you will:
- Have certainty of hours through fixed rosters
- Enjoy a great resident-to-staff ratio, allowing for more personalised care
- Work in a fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Receive ongoing support for your professional development
- Have access to scholarships and bursaries for further education
- Get education, long service and wellness leave on top of standard leave
- Receive a free designer uniform
- Work in a secure building with 24-hour management support
- Access over 60 discounts with well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, and retail
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join Princess Alexandra Retirement Village, Napier as a Caregiver. We have a part time position available working Friday and Saturday 1600 – 2100.
In this role you will:
- Develop lasting relationships with our residents and their families
- Follow our resident’s individual care plans, providing care that would be good enough for your own mum, dad, nana or poppa
- Use the latest technology – including our own purpose-built care app myRyman
- Work closely with, and support your colleagues creating a great team environment
To thrive in our supportive and caring environment you will have:
- Kindness in your DNA
- Strong empathy and patience with elderly residents
- Outstanding communication skills
- A reliable, friendly and professional style
We’d love you to have experience working in Aged care, but that’s not essential.
If you think you have the pioneering spirit needed to make a difference at Ryman, we’d love to hear from you!