We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Flexibility to work around your family / life / study
- $$$ extra pay for nights / weekends
- We get the shifts first as national provider
Medcall is New Zealand’s leading agency and specialises in providing temporary nurses and caregivers to our valued clients in the Aged Care & Community Sectors.
The aged care sector has recently experienced a number of positive changes and following the recent equal pay settlement, we can now offer you increased hourly rates to reward the work you do with vulnerable clients.
We are the preferred supplier for NZ meaning that we get the requests first and that means you’ll get first option on these shifts in the Invercargill area.
As a casual employee, you are in the driving seat and can choose what shifts and what days you are available.
To join the Medcall team you’ll need;
- At least 6 months previous experience in a NZ Aged Care, Hospital or community setting, including hospital level within aged care.
- Have a genuine love of working with the elderly and vulnerable adults and children.
- To be reliable, motivated and have a positive can-do attitude,
- To have access to reliable transport to travel to our client’s facilities,
- An NZQA qualification in Health and Well-being (or similar) but is not a prerequisite for the role,
- A Current First Aid & Manual Handling Certificate (or a willingness to attend the next available course)
In return we can offer you;
- Great new hourly rates thanks to the equal pay settlement
- Additional incentives including weekend and night allowances
- Flexibility of hours
- A dedicated Regional Manager and local support staff so there’s always someone nearby to talk to.
- Weekly Pay
- Annual leave, Sick leave and Kiwisaver entitlements.
We employ our staff in an open, transparent way and in line with NZ Employment law.
In addition to the hourly rate we quote to you, you will also receive sick leave PLUS annual leave and kiwisaver contribution (there are no hidden deductions
from your wages with Medcall). You build up your annual leave so you can take a paid break so you can have a
true work-life balance with Medcall.
All applicants should have a legal entitlement to work in New Zealand and we are unable to offer permanent positions or sponsor any work visas.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.