We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Here at Lollipops New Plymouth we cater for children birth – six years. We have two rooms, with a license of 70 children. Our philosophy highlights our passion for giving our tamariki a strong start in life so that they can have the confidence and the skills to fly. Our kitchen is at the centre of our environment. We are searching for a cook who is friendly and likes to share their passion of kai with our tamariki. Here at Lollipops New Plymouth kai is available for the children throughout the day and is a social occasion for our tamariki and staff. The centre cook plays a pivotal role in ensuring children are eating nutritious meals and are creating positive relationships with food.
What your day with us will look like:
- Preparation of meals for the children in line with the menu plan (three main meals per day)
- Provide alternative meals for children who have dietary/cultural needs.
- Purchasing appropriate ingredients while ensuring enough stock is on hand as required
- Ensuring meals are served in a hygienic and attractive manner
- Supporting the kai teacher with kai routines
- Maintaining positive interactions with staff, children and families at all times
- Ensuring the laundry for the centre is kept up-to-date and all policies and procedures in regards to laundering and of kitchen and nutrition are being met.
- Work with the centre manager to create seasonal menu’s which meet all ministry of health and ministry of education recommendations and requirements for early childhood services.
…Sounding great so far? Get in touch with us if you:
- You know how to be sensitive to dietary restrictions and have a true passion for children’s wellbeing.
- You love working around children, creating healthy meals, and have a positive, warm demeanor.
- You’re versatile, used to maintaining a clean and hygienic kitchen area, and have excellent knowledge of food safety procedures.
- You have high standards surrounding hygiene and housekeeping.
- Have the ability to order resources to meet menu requirements within a set budget
But above all, if you are warm, friendly, and passionate then please get in touch! If this sounds like what you’ve been dreaming of, then we would love to hear from you. Apply today!
Send your cover letter and C.V to email@example.com