We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
This national regulator manages a large group of professionals to ensure New Zealanders can have the confidence in the provision of their services. They have an opportunity for a senior legal professional to join as Chief Legal Counsel, reporting to the Chief Executive (CE) to advise the CE and Board on constitutional and governance issues. The organisation is driven, supportive and will nurture your in-house legal career.
About the role | Mō tēnei tūranga mahi
As Chief Legal Counsel, you will:
- Have a high degree of autonomy in providing the full range of legal, governance, risk, compliance, and regulatory-related advice impacting the regulator’s operations
- Assist and communicate with CE, Board, Council, ELT and Board secretary in decision-making, programme management, and initiative implementation
- Report directly to the CE
- Draft and review various commercial agreements and contracts
Ideally, this is a full-time role and can be based in their Wellington or Auckland office. They would also consider the role being part-time, or 4 days per week, for the right candidate.
The organisation values development and training, and there is the flexibility to work from home and the office.
What you will bring | Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu
- 7+ years of post-admission experience in governance, corporate or commercial law
- Excellent organisational, project management and critical thinking skills
- An ability to ‘think outside the box’ and demonstrate resilience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to adapt communication styles to various audiences
- Current New Zealand practising certificate
Apply Now | Tono ināianei
Diversity and inclusion are important to this national regulator, and they are keen to ensure that appointments reflect Aotearoa New Zealand’s multicultural society. Applications from a diverse range of backgrounds are encouraged.
This national regulator has partnered with Robert Walters. Jess Vernal is a key contact for the recruitment of this position. For a confidential discussion, please call Jess on 04 471 9756 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Vernal on 04 471 9756.
This national regulator manages a large group of professionals to ensure New Zealanders can have the confidence in the provision of their services. They have an opportunity for a senior legal professional to join as Chief Legal Counsel, reporting to the Chief Executive (CE) to advise the CE and …