We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Work with a brand you love & wear!
Join the Converse team during the busy holiday season!
Generous employee discounts and uniform provided!
Our clothes and sneakers get worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
We celebrate individuality.
If you’re one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.
We’re a brand ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Without you, we’d just be collectors of our own stuff.
We’re looking for Christmas Casuals to join our team during the busy holiday period. This will be a temporary role commencing end of October and concluding early February 2022. Great for students or anyone wanting to pick up extra shifts!
- Able to commit to casuals shifts from late October, work over the Christmas/New Year period and conclude early February 2022
- Create a fun, energetic environment for our customers
- Knowledge of and contributes to daily sales and KPI targets
- Consistently practices exceptional customer service
- Consistently perform to operational and merchandising standards
- Partner with teammates on tasks processes, merchandising and product flow opportunities
- Ensure product knowledge of footwear, apparel and accessories
- Support superior standards around store cleanliness and store safety
- Acts in accordance with store policies and procedures at all times
Essential Skills Attributes:
- 1 + years’ retail experience in a busy, retail environment
- Able to hit the ground running! Providing our customers with a winning experience during the busy holiday season
- Assisting with the maintenance and display of stock on display
- Must be able to perform all retail floor functions including standing for extended periods, climb ladders, stocking and retrieving merchandise, and unloading shipments
- Strong selling techniques and experience delivering high-level customer service
- Is strongly customer focussed and delivers outstanding customer service
- Can maintain merchandising standards to maximize sales
- Is a team player and leads by example
- Can manage a high traffic of customers