- Permanent, ongoing employment.
- Waikato Region
- Working at a large event
- Great opportunity to join a fabulous team.
Building Service Contractors of NZ (BSCNZ) is the trade association for the NZ Cleaning industry – we represent many employers who require the services of Commercial Cleaners throughout NZ.
You will be employed directly by one of our Members who will provide you with an Employment Agreement, uniform, and any required tools of trade.
Please highlight in your CV all commercial cleaning experience you may have.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is based at the Claudelands Events Centre Waikato. Incorporating a 6000-capacity arena, a four-star conference centre and more than 10,000 square metres of indoor and outdoor exhibition space, Claudelands can cater for a range of events, conferences and functions. You will be required to work Monday to Friday keeping the facility clean and tidy. Extra work will be required on weekends when there are games/events on but the atmosphere will be amazing
- Monday to Friday
- 7.00 am – 1.00 pm
- Weekend work will be required when there are events on
- A minimum of 27.5 hours per week is guaranteed
You must be available for every shift.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE
- Providing a range of cleaning services in order to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Working unsupervised to provide a high-quality cleaning service
- Manual handling/lifting, plus standing for lengthy periods in hot or noisy environments may be required.
- Buffing/ polishing / scrubbing floors
- Rubbish collection and removal
- Stock replenishment
- Cleaning FEMALE toilets
- Window cleaning
- Surface wiping
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Willing to learn to use ride on machinery, carpet cleaning and floorcare
- Sound understanding of safe chemical use, and OHS in the workplace
- Prior commercial cleaning
- Attention to detail
- Friendly and positive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Flexibility to work weekends when required
- No criminal record
- Fully vaccinated against COVID 19
WHAT IS ON OFFER?
- Join a large professional global commercial cleaning company.
- Opportunities for future career advancement.
- Uniform supplied.
- Ongoing training to ensure a successful transition into the role.
If you are looking for a job with lots of variety and you meet the above criteria – please apply. Remember flexibility and a can do attitude is key
BSCNZ will receive your application online, coordinate the necessary details and forward your application to the Employer on your behalf.
By applying for this opportunity, you consent for BSCNZ to collect information relevant to your application from you, your referees, Ministry of Justice (MOJ) and any other related party. The information collected will be shared with the potential employer.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.30 per hour