We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Cleaner – Permanent, ongoing employment.
- Great opportunity to join an amazing team.
Building Service Contractors of NZ (BSCNZ) is the trade association for the NZ Cleaning industry – we represent many employers who require the services of Commercial Cleaners throughout NZ.
You will be employed directly by one of our Members who will provide you with an Employment Agreement, uniform, and any required PPE. Previous Commercial Cleaning experience is preferred but not essential. All necessary training and support for this important role will be given.
- Based in Onehunga at a mall
- Tuesday 6am to 9am
- Wednesday 6am to 9am
- Saturday 12pm – 6pm
- Sunday 9am to 2:30pm
More hours available to cover staff absence if wanted
You must be available for every shift.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Providing cleaning services to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene
The responsibilities of the role may include but will not be limited to the following daily tasks
- Commercial cleaning
- Mopping, sweeping
- Rubbish removal,
- Cleaning toilets
- Wiping ledges
- Cleaning windows
- Stock replenishment
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Reliable transport to get to and from work
- Reliability and motivation to want to do a great job every time for this client.
- Experienced Cleaner preferred, but not essential.
- Be well presented, proactive and able to work well on your own
- You must have an eye for detail.
- Be fit and healthy – as Cleaning is a manual job and is hard work!
- Moderate lifting maybe required this role.
- Have nil convictions and be able to pass a Ministry of Justice Security check.
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19
- Be available for every shift.
- You must be able to speak and understand English to a good level, as all H&S and instructions are in English only.
WHAT IS ON OFFER?
- Join a professional commercial cleaning company.
- Opportunities for future career advancement.
- Uniform supplied.
- Ongoing training to ensure a successful transition into the role.
Please highlight in your CV any relevant commercial cleaning experience you may have.
Are you the cleaning superstar we have been looking for? …….Then we want you to be part of our team!!
BSCNZ will receive your application online, coordinate the necessary details and forward your application to the Employer on your behalf.
By applying for this opportunity, you consent for BSCNZ to collect information relevant to your application from you, your referees, Ministry of Justice (MOJ) and any other related party. The information collected will be shared with the potential employer.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Expected Start Date: TBC
Job Types: Permanent
Salary: $20.30 per hour
To Apply, please email your CV to email@example.com (please include the Job ID) or Freephone 0800 253 264 asking for Karen