We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We support people in their communities to optimise health and live their best life.
Why should you work for us?
Our proven career pathways develop competent and passionate clinicians who genuinely make a difference to their client’s lives. High job satisfaction ensures we retain the best people, passing on their knowledge to the leaders of the future.
What can we do for you?
We are striving to be an employer of choice and proud of it. Our employees feel valued, supported to develop their careers and stimulated by the challenge to provide the best level of care across all services.
- Interesting and varied clinical work
- Opportunity to develop clinical skills in rehabilitation in a supportive environment
- Clinical supervision will be provided
- Generous remuneration and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) allowance
- Opportunity to work within MDT
- Work/life balance and flexibility – we are happy to consider part time positions
What does the day to day look like?
Habit has a strong reputation for service excellence. Quality of care and best-practice are at the forefront of what we do. We are seeking a Psychologist to work with an amazing team of health professionals in the Otago region based in Dunedin.
- Work towards recovery with clients experiencing long term or serious injuries
- Partner with ACC on concussion and pain contracts.
- Collaborate with members of a diverse MDT to conduct professional assessments
- Provide written and verbal summaries of assessments, with clear treatment goals and rationales
- Assist in development of resources and training packages related to services delivered
What do you need to apply?
- MA/PG Dip/DClin or similar qualification
- Registration as a Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist with the New Zealand Psychologists’ Board and have a current APC
- Membership of Professional Body (New Zealand College of Clinical Psychologists or New Zealand Psychological Society)
- Experience working with clients who have sustained physical injuries will be an advantage
- Strong report writing ability
Considering moving to Dunedin?
Dunedin is a quirky city with strong Scottish roots and beautiful Edwardian and Victorian heritage buildings. The rugged surrounding landscape provides opportunities for adventures, such as the Otago Rail Trail and for the wildlife enthusiasts, albatross, penguins and sea lions to watch. For more info about Dunedin go to https://www.dunedinnz.com/live-and-work
If this sounds like you, please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter.
For a copy of the position description, please click ‘Apply for this job’; which will take you through to our Careers website and will activate this link to the position description.
For more information on this role please contact HR@habit.co.nz
In accordance with the Covid-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021, this role can only be undertaken by a vaccinated worker.