We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Due to some internal changes and business growth, we are looking for well organised and professional Commercial Fleet Service Team Leader for our busy Christchurch branch, this is a fast-paced role leading our large team of mobile fleet servicemen covering central Canterbury. The role will also involve On Job training of new members of the fleet service team.
You will be an integral part of the Fleet Service team assisting the Fleet Service Co-Ordinator to ensure the successful operation of our Blenheim Road team.
- Team supervisory experience
- Great literacy Skills. High attention to detail is required with all documentation.
- Computer literate with MS Word and Excel and experience with stock handling systems.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Be well organised and able to maintain focus with high work load
- Have great people skills and able to relate to all personalities
- Tyre experience with a background ideally in Commercial and Agricultural tyres.
- Experince with the use of small crane trucks
- Applicants should be physically fit, in good health and capable of handling, lifting and fitting tyres as some assistance on the forecourt will be required.
Pay Rate – To be negotiated depending on experience, etc.
Driving Licence – Applicants will need to hold a full current, clean NZ Drivers Licence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Email Cover Letter and CV by clicking on Apply Now