We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Novotel Christchurch Airport is playing an essential role in assisting the New Zealand Government with their programme of Managed Isolation and Quarantine as part of New Zealand’s ongoing COVID-19 response. We’re proud to be doing our part to keep our communities safe and provide a home away from home for returning kiwis. In our operation as an essential service, we must adhere to strict guidelines provided by MoH and MBIE for the health and safety of our guests, staff, contractors and communities, including ongoing infection prevention controls, regular testing and vaccination against covid-19.
We’re always looking for positive people whether it’s a food and beverage role, front of house, or keeping things running smoothly behind the scenes, working for us means getting unlimited opportunities to develop your career, and train while you get paid. It means being part of a company culture that’s really passionate about putting people first. And it means having the flexibility and opportunity to work in lots of different places and in different roles.
We are seeking a Part-time Commis Chef minimum 20 hours to support this operation as we provide breakfast, lunch and dinner which are delivered to guest rooms.
This is a busy role and suits chefs who are used to working in a busy kitchen environment producing a large number of meals similar to a takeaway service. You will be a professional at working under pressure whilst ensuring food safety, hygiene and delivering nutritious meals.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparation and cooking of meals
- Supporting with kitchen deliveries and cleaning
- Follow the guidance of the Senior chefs
- Follow and enforce strict health and hygiene standards
We seek team members with a great attitude, in addition to that, the following skills will see you succeed in this role.
- Experience in a busy kitchen environment, ideally offering a takeaway/catering service
- Planning and organising skills and an ability to work individually and in a team
- Ability to multi-task, show flexibility and meet deadlines, work under pressure.
- Flexible to work rostered shifts, including weekends, late nights and public holidays.
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- This role is required to be performed by a COVID-19 vaccinated worker in line with our company COVID-19 policy, where all workers & contractors are required to receive their 1st vaccine by 13th December 2021. As a mixed hospitality environment all our outlets and worksites require guests and visitors over 12 years and 3 months to present a valid vaccine pass (MVP) to gain entry. Our team are proud to be 100% vaccinated against COVID-19 doing our part to keep our workplaces, whānau and communities safe.
- Onsite carparking
- meals on duty
- uniforms provided
Our people love coming to work every day. We think you will too. Our focus is on running a sustainable business that takes the well-being of our staff seriously. As an employer, we’re genuinely there to support you at all times. We create a friendly environment and we offer great employee benefits like discounts on hotel stays, food and beverage, work rewards and anniversary vouchers.
Our values are based around caring, working together and doing the right thing. We are passionate about our people. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. Novotel Christchurch Airport is proud to promote diversity and inclusion within our workplace and ensure an equitable selection process for all.
Hind Management is committed to accessibility, should you require assistance or support and are unable to apply online due to an access need, contact us on 033576610.