We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Part-time 20-25 hours per week |3 year fixed term
We are looking for a Community Development Advisor – Welcoming Communities to join our vibrant team. We love supporting our community and invite applications from like-minded people to become part of the team and develop the Welcoming Communities programme for our community.
Welcoming Communities is a New Zealand Immigration funded initiative.
Welcoming Communities supports councils and their communities to create welcoming environments for newcomers – recent migrants, former refugees and newcomers to Upper Hutt City. The programme involves facilitating, engaging, empowering and partnering with local organisations/groups and the community in developing, delivering and participating in welcoming activities. This approach increases social engagement and provides opportunities to build social connection.
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
- A passion for working within the Upper Hutt Community;
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills and a demonstrated ability to connect appropriately with a diverse range of stakeholders to meet clear outcomes;
- Knowledge and experience in community development and best practice principles;
- The ability to work autonomously with a high level of initiative;
- Great organisational skills and project management skills;
- Very good written, verbal and presentation skills, with an ability to convey concepts or information with clarity and accuracy.
To view the full job description and to submit your cover letter, CV and application, please visit our website: https://upperhuttcity.com/careers.
Please ensure you apply via our website to ensure you complete the UHCC online application form.
If you would like to hear more about the role please contact Sue Colville, Community Development Team leader on 027 217 1404
Applications close: 12 July 2022 at 9am
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
APPLY ONLINE: https://upperhuttcity.com/careers
Job Category: Community Development. Job Type: Contract.
Closes July 12, 2022
Job Type: Contract