We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
MASH operates throughout the lower North Island in the Wellington, Kapiti, Horowhenua, Palmerston North and Hawkes Bay regions.
MASH mental health residential supported accommodation provides community based housing with support staff available depending on the level of need. MASH support staff work in partnership with our people to develop individualised packages and achieve personal goals.
As a Community Support Worker you will be supporting our people by maintaining a high quality of life, a quality home environment, and encouraging full participation in all aspects of community daily life.
This is a part time position of 40 hours per fortnight available within our Mental Health Service in Porirua.
If you are successful you will be working every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 7am through until 11pm.
This role specifically requires a Female as specified by our people we support needs, under the Health and Disability Code of Rights and as provided for under Section 27 of the Human Rights Act 1993.
This position is available immediately for the right candidate.
This roles requires:
- A great attitude and passion to support people to achieve their potential
- You to be competent in supporting people with complex health needs, challenging behaviours, and personal cares
- A national certificate in mental health, or relevant qualification or commitment to working towards a qualification funded by MASH
- You to hold a current full drivers licence
What we can offer you:
- An excellent working environment and a great team atmosphere
- Rewarding work where you can make a positive difference to the people you support and the wider community
- Extensive onboarding and ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Career growth and advancement
Applications for the above role will be reviewed as they are received so the role may close earlier if the right applicants are found.