We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Opportunities to cover requirements such as annual leave/sick leave
- Be trained and supported by a high-quality team
- Great opportunity for both entry-level and mid-level capabilities
Being part of Healthvision’s Homecare Bureau, we are seeking people in Taranaki to assist our clients with their daily cares.
This rewarding role involves:
- Assisting the client with personal cares, home help, shopping assistance, and meal preps
- Assisting the client to access the community
Our Bureau is designed to support upcoming requirements on an as-need-basis suitable to those who have an interest in Healthcare and for those who are professional health carers. As it is casual employment, this means we will connect with you to discuss what shifts there are and if you are able to work them. We are looking for someone who is interested in working every second weekend with us working up to more hours as we get more clients.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in assisting clients with their personal cares, would be preferred
- A full driver’s license
- Previous experience preferred but comprehensive training will be provided
- Flexibility to cover shifts do rostered work and comfortable working weekends
- Great communication skills
- NZ Residency or valid NZ Open work visa
- Evidence of your vaccination status (as per the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 which specifies that all frontline workers must be vaccinated)
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Rates
- Travel allowance
- Ongoing training and up-skilling
Healthvision is a lead provider of Specialist Homecare, Community Nursing and Rehabilitation services throughout New Zealand. We are a company who is passionate about well-being, working closely with our clients, families, and whānau to wrap around the quality care they need to live life the way they want to and to maximise their independence. Our aim at Healthvision is to make a positive difference to the lives of others.
This would be an excellent choice for those that have flexibility with their time and are new to Homecare support or are looking to supplement existing employment