We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We have exciting positions available! – We are looking for dynamic, energetic and conscientious individuals that can support our clients in Paeroa, Waihi, and Katikati within the client’s own home.
We are looking for someone who would be comfortable working on a roster (weekends included) and covering easy short am shifts. If successful you will be joining a team of skilled staff, working within a positive and supportive environment. The clients preference is for a female support worker to join the this team.
This rewarding role involves:
- Assisting clients with home help, shopping assistance, and meal preps and their personal cares.
- Assisting the client to access the community e.g driving to supermarket, run errands with the client.
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Rates
- Travel allowance
- Ongoing training and up-skilling with the opportunity to complete an NZQA qualification
The ideal candidate would have:
- Kind, caring and patient with the ability to deal with all people with diverse backgrounds
- Experience with complex cares
- A full driver’s license and confidence driving a mobility van (training can be provided)
- A level 2 qualification in Health and Wellbeing or above
- Flexibility to cover shifts, do rostered work and comfortable working weekends
- Great communication skills
- NZ Residency or valid work visa
- Evidence of your vaccination status (as per the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 which specifies that all frontline workers must be vaccinated)
If you are a people-person dedicated to providing cares and seeking a role that is personally and professionally rewarding, then this is the job for you!
Healthvision is a lead provider of Specialist Homecare, Community Nursing and Rehabilitation services throughout New Zealand. We are a company who is passionate about well-being, working closely with our clients, families, and whānau to wrap around the quality care they need to live life the way they want to and to maximise their independence. Our aim at Healthvision is to make a positive difference to the lives of others.
At Healthvision we love what we do and are passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of others.