We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
If your workload in Christchurch is slowing down and you are looking for the next big opportunity – Dunedin is the place to be! There are a number of Major construction projects, including a $1.6 Billion new hospital.
Dunedin is an exciting prospect for those looking for the opportunity to get ahead:
- Affordable housing: Whether renting or looking to buy a home, Dunedin is still one of the most affordable cities in New Zealand.
- Low cost of living: Cheaper rent, no traffic and low fuel costs = more money in your back pocket at the end of the week.
- Family friendly: Safe communities, great schools and the best university in the country. A great place to put down roots and raise a family.
- Great Pay: High demand = High $$. Dunedin is going to be short of tradespeople and we are prepared to challenge the market in terms of pay rates.
Dunedin also has all the benefits of a big city in a small package. Great nightlife, arts, music, passionate sports fans, all in an exciting, centralised hub of activity.
Tradestaff has work available NOW for Builders, Hammer-hands, Electricians, Fabricator/welders, , HVAC Engineers, Painters, Scaffolders, Truck drivers, Machine operators and even good, reliable labourers.
Make the move South now and let Tradestaff help you into a job you’ll love so that you can concentrate on making your dreams a reality. We can offer:
- Great Pay rates
- Holiday Pay, ACC cover, Kiwisaver, PPE etc
- Assistance with tools and training courses
- Permanent Empolyment Opportunities.
- Wages or Contracting – You decide!
Please APPLY ONLINE or call the Tradestaff Dunedin Branch on 0508 40 40 40 A.S.A.P