We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Part Time
- Application Closes 10 Aug 2022
- Otago – Dunedin City
- Night Cook/Housekeeper
- Taieri Court, Mosgiel
- Part-time permanent
About the Role
- Cooking duties include baking for morning and afternoon tea, some cold dessert and food preparation for the following day
- General kitchen cleaning duties
- Cleaning of the living areas of the Rest Home
Hours of Work: 11pm – 7am, working on a 4-on and 4-off roster.
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Be honest, reliable, enthusiastic
- Have a great communication skills
- Have time management skills and an ability to respond changing circumstances
- Enjoy working with a busy team supporting older people
Presbyterian Support Otago (PSO) is a Charitable Trust established in 1906. Our Mission is to walk with people across the generations to create together places to live, learn, and thrive. We call out injustice and advocate for positive change. PSO operates a highly regarded network of 8 care homes across Otago and provides many other community-based social support programmes.
Our services for older people are provided by Enliven. We create elder-centered communities where older people have companionship, meaningful activity, purpose, and fun in their lives.
An integral part of the Taieri community for over 45 years and situated in the heart of Mosgiel, Taieri Court is home to 33 residents supported at rest home level care. Our 4-year MOH certification is a testament to our quality of systems, processes, and living & working environments. At PSO, we value integrity, respect, courage, manaaki, and aroha.
Join the team at Taieri Court – To apply click “Apply Now”.
For further information contact Mary McKay, Manager of Taieri Court on 027 738 7519.
Please note applications will be reviewed as they are received, and this job vacancy could close prior to the closing date.
If you have difficulty applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org