We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are looking for a motivated person to join our team with a positive outlook and a great work ethic. We work hard as a team, where getting to know your colleagues and having fun on the way is all part of the role.
As a Courier and Parcels Officer, you are critical in ensuring our customers’ Mail and Parcels are sorted, processed and dispatched correctly to be delivered on time. This role will see you work between our Dunedin Depot, on Strathallan Street.
In this fast-paced job, you will:
- Sort our customer’s parcels to meet our service level agreements
- Handle parcels in a careful and professional manner
- Liaise with various internal contacts to solve problems and escalate where required
This is a job where you really contribute to our business and our customers experience. From a supportive team environment, to training & development opportunities we can really deliver you a great career!
We are looking for great person who is:
- Available to work Saturday from 6.00am to 12.00pm and Sunday from 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Experience operating a forklift and has a current forklift license
- Comfortable in a very physically demanding role lifting up to 25KG
- Natural team players that enjoy working as a team to put our customer’s first
- Accurate with an eye for detail
- Good geographical knowledge of Dunedin and New Zealand is essential
A Forklift license would be desirable for not essential for this role.
We also love to recognise success – it’s part of our culture. Teams regularly get together to celebrate successes, special occasions, events or just have fun.
Your opportunity could start right here. We are processing applications right now, so submit your application today!
For more information have a look at the following link https://youtu.be/sjTzvEDRUaY
All external applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand. Appointees will also be subject to a security check and will be required to undertake a drug test.
There’s something really special about being part of the team here at NZ Post – Tukurau Aotearoa, who we are and what we stand for is grounded in our values.
We are proud to be Rainbow Tick certified and recognise the diversity and uniqueness of our workforce and reaffirm our commitment to create a safe and inclusive environment for everyone.