We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Cultural Arts & Office Manager (Part Time) – 12 months fixed term
Matapopore is looking for a multi-talented person to fill an exciting and important position as office and arts manager. This is a 12-month contract, part time – three day a week role so there is flexibility in working hours / days. As a small, action-packed team, we’re needing someone who can lead the planning and management of a wide range of Ngāi Tūāhuriri / Ngāi Tahu public art projects as well as manage the Matapopore office. Although we would ideally like someone with some experience in public art delivery, we’re also open to grow the right person into this role.
The purpose of the role is as follows:
- To ensure the efficient and effective management and administration of Matapopore and to contribute as a fee earner by managing and delivering cultural arts projects.
- Contribute as part of a project team to a wide range of project types (cultural narratives, cultural design and arts integration strategies, integrated and standalone artworks, preparation of presentations and other forms of graphic or written work).
- Contribute to outcomes which achieve the objectives of Ngāi Tūāhuriri/Ngāi Tahu:
- Ensure deliverables, as agreed with the Client, are delivered on time, to budget and to a high standard that meet any technical requirements or standards as specified by the Christchurch City Council or any other Client;
- Ensure that outcomes reflect and embed Ngāi Tūāhuriri / Ngāi Tahu aspirations, values and narratives; and
- Follow the Trust’s approval processes and guidelines.
In summary, we’re looking for a super talented and multi-disciplined person to be our office manager and to manage our arts related projects.
To apply for this desirable role please send your application letter and full Curriculum Vitae to:
Debbie.email@example.com – applications close on 27 February 2022