We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Customer Project Manager
Tauranga / Te Aroha
We might be a little biased, but we think Powerco’s Electricity Customer Works Team is a pretty special place to work. Completing infrastructure upgrades? Check. Responding to customer works? Check. Managing customer relationships? Check. We’re all about working on the important things that make a big difference to our customers and communities. To do this, we need planners, thinkers, doers, systems gurus, people people, leaders and followers to work collaboratively and get the job done.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager who is systems and technology savvy. You’ll have all the fundamentals in place – a strong knowledge base, a team player willing to pitch in your expertise, an ability for engaging people, and a track record of making things happen.
You’ll have a knack for building relationships that deliver win-win outcomes. You’ll be able to prioritise and work with customers to provide technical advice. You’ll be solution-focused, service orientated, and take a balanced approach to decision making. Of course, you’ll pass the “on the bus” test and work within Powerco’s Values, Code of Business Conduct, policies and standards which collectively define the base-line behaviours required of us all.
If you have proven performance, plenty of potential and are looking for an exciting opportunity to enhance your career, let’s talk.
You will require:
- Tertiary electrical qualification or five-to-ten year’s knowledge and experience with electrical distribution networks with regards to network maintenance, operation, construction and/or design. In-depth knowledge of overhead construction required.
- Contract management skills. An understanding of commercial contracts and the practical application of the terms of those contracts
- Strong commercial/financial acumen
- Excellent project management skills – with a reputation for “on time, “on budget” delivery in a professional services environment.
- Good attention to detail and a professional attitude.
You will have:
- In depth knowledge of electricity industry legislative requirements. A consistent application is essential
- Excellent communication, report writing and documentation skills
- Great relationship building skills with the ability to interact with external customers/contractors
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Demonstrated and effective negotiation and influencing ability
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and MS Project
- Effective time management skills
Applications close: Wednesday 2 February 2022
At Powerco, we believe that diversity is our superpower. We want our workforce to reflect the communities that we serve – gender, age, ethnicity, disability, working preferences, gender identity, sexuality, education, background, upbringing… we value and celebrate it all. We are committed to providing a safe space where people can bring their whole selves to work and feel like they belong.
If you encounter accessibility barriers in this application process or if you have access needs and require support or adjustments to participate equitably in the recruitment process, please phone 0800 769372 or email email@example.com