We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Fixed Term Part Time opportunity until November 2022
- Grow your experience with a leading NZ company
- Be the face of NZ Post
Customer Service Officer
A role with variety! You will work between both the front counter and the mailroom across our Glenn Innes Post Shop. The main purpose of your role will to greet customers face-to-face and provide assistance with any of our services, which will include post, vehicle registration and other ad hoc tasks and organising mail in the mailroom.
Day to day you will:
- Interact with customers whilst ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction,
- Actively promote products and services provided through the outlet,
- Work alongside a team to effectively manage customer issues and complaints
- Keep an eye out for opportunities to improve the way we deliver our services.
- Sorting and organising mail in the mailroom
To be successful in this role you will ideally have a background in customer service, retails skills and have a natural ability to work well with clients and colleagues to provide exceptional service at all times.
We will also be looking for:
- Availability to work Monday and Tuesday from 8.45am to 5.15pm and Wednesday from 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Ability to commit to punctuality and rostered hours,
- Strong verbal and written communication,
- Positive attitude and a proactive nature.
At New Zealand Post, we know what values we hold and the exciting direction we are taking our business. Alongside the opportunity to work with an outstanding team, our permanent employees enjoy a wide variety of benefits including:
- Access to discounted health insurance plans for you and your family
- Special rates on fantastic holiday home accommodation around New Zealand
- Reduced banking service fees, rates and packages through our partners
- Full use of a Wellness portal to help you lead a long, happy and healthy lifestyle
- An Employee Assistance programme to support you when you need it
Follow the link below to check out our video to get more insight into a day in the life!
Your opportunity could start right here. Apply now!
NZ Post has adopted a goal of a fully vaccinated workplace. All external applicants will be required to provide proof of their vaccination status as well as proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand. Appointees will also be subject to a security and credit check and may be required to undertake a drug test.
There’s something really special about being part of the team here at NZ Post – Tukurau Aotearoa, who we are and what we stand for is grounded in our values.
We are proud to be Rainbow Tick certified and recognise the diversity and uniqueness of our workforce and reaffirm our commitment to create a safe and inclusive environment for everyone.