We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Work with us and not for us. CARTERS will make you look forward to Mondays again with this new opportunity…
Considering a role renovation? We’ve got the building plans and delivery schedule so pack your bag!
LET’S FRAME THIS FOR YOU:
CARTERS Hornby are seeking a motivated team player to join their dynamic team, known for its commitment to service and local community. Business is booming and the team need another loyal go-getter to keep up the pace. As a Customer Service Representative in our Yard, you’ll be expected to provide service and support to our customers. You’ll enjoy variety and the potential to learn with your main duties including:
- Providing a timely service to customers
- Identifying products quickly and efficiently
- Unloading product deliveries on site
- Assembling and loading customer orders
- Processing sales documentation
- Maintaining store / yard stock levels & product displays
KEEN TO NAIL THIS?
The foundations to this role will see you demonstrating the below skill set:
- Your initiative as well as your willingness to lend a hand and ‘muck in’
- A natural desire to build rapport with our Customers
- An approachable and helpful attitude
- Knowledge of computer systems & basic operating skills
- Being physically fit for occasional heavy lifting
- A Forklift. Class 2 or Class 4 licence endorsements are desirable
WE WILL LOOK AFTER YOU TOO:
If you’re wanting a partnership that’s built on genuine trust and desire to grow together, this could be the opportunity for you. Aswell as a positive, supportive, professional work environment, we also offer:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Company Buying Privileges across CARTERS Stores
- 7.5% Benefits Plan which includes Superannuation, Death & Disability Insurance, Southern Cross Medical Insurance not to mention a voluntary savings scheme!
HAVE WE STRUCTURED YOUR INTEREST YET?
CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we’ve helped build the country for over 150 years. We’re 100% for the trade which means CARTERS’ model is purely business to business. Our success truly is our customers’ success. That’s why we strive to be the best building partner in the market and always make sure we’re performing or exceeding the level of service our customers expect. CARTERS is committed to providing a safe working environment. All successful candidates would be required to under-go pre-employment drug testing.
TIME TO FOOT THE GROUND WORK
Click ‘apply now’ below or visit www.careers.carters.co.nz. Join the CARTERS team and gain access to the support and opportunities offered by one of NZ’s leading building industry partners!