We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Our client is a leader in the debt recovery and investigative market in Australia. They have developed a unique proprietary software solution for this purpose and are looking to urgently fill the Developer position. You will be working alongside innovative team members who are experts in the field. This is a great opportunity for immediate work as the client is looking to hire ASAP!
Your main focus at this stage will be the development of a new system (Vestigate). The current systems have been built on an ‘older’ platform so you will have to be comfortable working on this during the upgrade and liaising with the front-end developer to achieve the transfer/upgrade.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of existing systems (iManager and a Member’s site)
- Develop the micro services in Node.js and other Amazon Web Services (AWS) for an application to be deployed Australia wide and then globally
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Experience / aware of working in an AWS Cloud environment such as: Lambda, CloudFront, Route53, S3, RDS, Cognito, SES, SNS, Cloudwatch, API Gateway, WorkMail, CodePipeLine (CI/CD)
- Pro-active approach and can communicate well
About the company:
Our client is a small, family-oriented debt collection and investigation company. They are committed to long-term growth by creating successful outcomes for clients. With a practical vision and a wealth of experience, the company has recruited a team of highly specialised individuals from law enforcement, programmers and analysts to develop the highly sophisticated technology they are currently using.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- Opportunities for career progression
- Varied and interesting work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us at email@example.com“>firstname.lastname@example.org.