We are collecting job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS NOW AVAILABLE!
At Priority Life Care (PLC), we provide you the opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, growing organization that makes a positive difference in the lives of the seniors we serve. Join us in our mission to enhance the lives of seniors, and your own! We think it’s time for you to begin your journey with PLC!
At Priority Life Care, our mission is to light the way in senior care, with respect to affordability and independence.
The main function of the Dietary Aide is to assist Dietary Cooks in the preparation and service of meals served to residents by performing the proper procedures as outlined by state and federal regulations.
We are pleased to offer the following benefits:
- A full range of Medical/Dental/Vision plans to choose from
- SwiftMD – Telemedicine that is available to all employees at no cost!
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Accident Coverage, and Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matching 401k
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Rewards Program based on Years of Service
- Outstanding advancement opportunities through our “Pathway to Promotion”
- Assists in the preparation of food in quantities according to the menu, recipe and number of persons to be served
- Sets up dining room as instructed
- Takes resident orders in dining room and serves meals to residents in a timely manner
- Cleans resident eating areas, work areas, equipment and utensils according to the proper procedures
- Reports any issues or problems that may arise to Dietary Manager
- Complies with state and federal sanitation standards and all other applicable health care and safety standards
- Attends in-services and other required meetings
- Promotes and exemplifies the Priority Life Care mission and values at all times
- High School diploma or equivalent; no dietary experience required.
- Previous experience in a long-term care or hospital setting preferred.
Priority Life Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
keywords: dietary, diet, cook, chef, kitchen, food, prep, preparation, serve, service, assisted, living, nursing, home, senior, care, community, health
SALARY STARTING AT $10 HOURLY*
Brand: Celebration Villa of Mid Valley
Address: 89 Sturges Road Peckville, PA – 18452
Property Description: 9659 Celebration Villa of Mid Valley
Property Number: 9659