We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Are you a hospitality all-rounder? Want to be part of an awesome team in the capital?
Hotel Waterloo is one of Wellington’s iconic Art Deco backpackers accommodation. Comfort, friendly genuine service is what we are all about!
Duke of Wellington, one of the cities well known Gastropubs. Offering a style of service where “we’re always happy to see you”.
We currently have opportunities within our front of house for engaged, experienced Food and Beverage attendants!
You will be greeting and serving customers in the restaurant and bar. Attending guests requests promptly and in a professional manner. Setting up conference rooms and servicing them as well as keeping the restaurant/bar/conference room clean and tidy.
- A passion for customer service and food and Beverage
- Willingness to learn
- Solid organisational skills with an attention to detail in tasks performed
- Is able to follow instructions, policies and processes
- Excellent presentation and grooming
- Have eye for details, be meticulous and work with check lists and any tools created to fulfil your tasks
- Reliable and Punctual is a must!
- Is able to be flexible with their hours
- Be respectful at all time with all Team members and Guests.
Have a Team spirit and help your colleagues from any departments
- Access to the Hotel Car Parking
- Providing Staff Meals
- Reward and Performance program
- You may be working morning and / or evening with flexible shifts on any day of the week
If you enjoy working with a great bunch of people, enjoy team lunches and love having some fun, then do apply to join our A Team
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent