We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Customer Service/Experience Provider Role – day, afternoon, evening and night shifts available to suit your schedule. Extendable contract.
Are you looking for a job where you take control of your earnings? Like being able to decide what you are willing and comfortable doing for setting pay rates? Looking for a job that gives you the flexibility to lead and live the life you desire while working less for more? Then we have the job for you!
Casual, Part and Full-time positions are available with the flexibility to choose your roster. With unlimited earning potential, take control of your life, earnings and savings while also having the time to enjoy the sun, family and friends.
Please note there is an age restriction as you must be of legal age to work in a licensed venue.
With us, you will work in a supportive, tight-knit environment where your physical and mental wellbeing is first, and customers are placed second. All our workers provide a professional and safe experience to our clientele while supporting each other in various ways.
Full training is supplied by our entirely female staff, who have multiple years of experience in the field. Call or email us today to arrange an interview and tour (Wednesdays-Saturdays) with no commitment.
Day-to-day tasks include;
- checking toilets and stock
- ensuring the venue is locked when leaving
- customer service, hostessing/reception
- any outside study, crafts, hobbies, tv binging etc. during the downtime – free wifi/desks/tv(Netflix) provided
Skills and attributes required:
- Exceptional attitude – personable, engaging, bubbly and professional.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, great attention to detail and a good memory
- R18+ Female, Select Male and non-binary applications will be shortlisted
- You must be a quick learner
- Customer Service Skills preferred Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or citizenship
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract, Subcontract, Casual, Freelance, Seasonal
Contract length: 1 month
Part-time hours: 1-40 per week
Salary: $75.00 – $2,000.00 per week
- Professional development assistance
- Profit sharing
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- No weekends
- On call
- Rotating roster
- Shift work
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
All customer-facing workers are to wear a mask
extra sanitation steps
strict health and safety policy
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dunedin, Otago: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)