We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
The Facilities General Hand position provides an opportunity for a practical minded problem solver to enjoy a day full of variety as part of the dedicated team that ensures our campus and equipment run smoothly.
The primary purpose of this part time role @ 30 hours per week is to carry out building maintenance, security and a variety of general duties.
Deliver parcels/paper to campus areas as required
- Organize or move furniture and fittings on Hawke’s Bay campuses when required
- Carry out furniture and equipment repairs as required
- Maintain a pest eradication program on the Taradale campus
- Clean, check and groom Taradale campus fleet vehicles when required
- Carry out minor building maintenance repairs as required
- Coordinate or clear/clean Campus roof gutters as required
- Report building defects when discovered
- Unlock specified areas each working morning and relock at the end of each working day
- Assist the Security Officer as required
Skills required to be successful in this role include the ability to analyze and problem solve and to work with minimum supervision and schedule work load appropriately.
In addition the ability to deal diplomatically with a wide variety of people is important, with practical experience in general building maintenance an advantage.
Applications close at 6pm on 30 January. For a job description and to apply