We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
• THE MOST SPECTACULAR LOCATION IN MARLBOROUGH SOUNDS
• Seasonal contract from December to April
• Paying up to $23/h + accomodation and staff meals at a discounted price
Explore the magic of the world renowned Marlborough Sounds, at the top of the South Island of New Zealand.
This is a rare opportunity for a passionate Food & Beverage Attendant and Supervisor to join the talented front of house team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all staff report for their shift punctually, wearing the correct uniform, name badge and meeting the grooming standards
• Mentor staff, give feedback on their performance and lead by example
• Assist with functions such as interviewing, hiring, employee orientation, performance appraisal, coaching, counselling to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity of specified outlets.
• Assist in maintaining high staff morale through motivation, productivity and communication
• To work efficiently, accurately and with a sense of urgency at all times
• To be aware of and comply with the NZ Sales of Liquor Act
• Supervise and co-ordinate pricing and preparation of beverage menu, wine lists and food menus with the GM and Restaurant and Bar Manager
• Work closely with the Head Chef / Restaurant Manager on advertising promotions and entertainment in specified outlets.
The skills/experience you’ll possess
• Experience within a similar position
• Punctual, organised and trustworthy with a professional appearance
• Ability to manage other people and motivate staff
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to solve problems and think-on-your-feet
Interested? I’d love to hear from you!
Please connect with me today at email@example.com