We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Hours of work will vary between 8 – 14 hours per week over 2-3 shifts. Rosters are flexible and will involves weekend work.
Start times vary from 4:30pm to 5:30pm finishing no later than 9:45pm Sunday to Thursday. Available to work Saturday or Sunday from 11:30am from time to time.
Previous experience in the food industry and customer service would be an advantage, however is not required. Training will be provided.
- Be able to Multi-task
- Have good communication skills
- Be reliable
- Be able to handle the fast pace of the food industry
- Be able to commit to the position for at least 1 year – this is not a summer job!
Your duties will include:
- Customer service, includes taking customer orders and operating a point of sales system
- Food preparation
- General cleaning
- Basic cooking, such as deep frying and BBQ grilling.
- Assisting throughout all areas of the retail food business after initial training is complete