We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
FRONT OF HOUSE TEAM MEMBERS WANTED!!
Huxley’s are looking for part-time Front of House superstars who are keen to take on a new challenge!
Located on Bowen Street, Huxley’s is a modern interpretation of a public house, a modern bar and eatery offering cutting-edge casual food and drink. The perfect place to catch up with friends and colleagues in the sun. Our food is fast and fresh. We pride ourselves on dedication and commitment to source the best seasonal foods.
We’re searching for our next Front of House family member to rock the show! The role will involve part-time hours, mainly across Monday-Friday with the exception of the occasional weekend function or event!
What we’ll love about you:
- You will have a passion and desire to surprise and delight everyone that walks into the venue
- You understand the difference between “customer service” and creating a fantastic “customer experience” – creating the feeling of manaakitanga in the venue, with customers and with your team
- You will be energetic and enthusiastic with great communication skills
- You will be able to shift gears as required and be able to relax and roll with change & pressure
- You are going to be a team player with the ability to build great relationships with customers and team members
What we’ll give back in return:
- Access to services and training provided by our Support Office – we’re here to help in any way we can!
- An awesome staff discount of 25% off all food and drink when not working, redeemable at all Kāpura venues!
- A monthly employee of the month award – where all nominees get at least a $30 voucher!
- Regular venue and company-wide incentive schemes – we’re all about both intrinsic and extrinsic rewards!
- Support or donations with any charity & community projects you are involved in!
- EAP services and access to sessions our in-house Reiki expert – we care about ensuring the mental wellbeing of our staff members is a top priority!
If Huxley’s sounds like a venue you’d love to work at and you have what it takes to be an awesome Front of House team member, please apply now!