We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Warm diverse and supportive work environment
- Passionate doctors with general and urgent care experience
- Opportunities to expand knowledge and skills encouraged
Our client is seeking a General Practitioner for a permanent position available in their medical centre located in the South Island region of Canterbury with a relatively small distance to the city of Christchurch. The General Practitioner must have strong communication skills and the commitment to provide all patients with the utmost care and respect.
- Fixed/Permanent position
- Part time engagement
- Supportive and diverse work environment
- Opportunities for career development and in-service training
- Guaranteed attractive remuneration
- Availability of parking space
- Work alongside highly qualified six general practitioners and a well-trained team of nurses
The Medical Practice:
Located close to the city of Christchurch in the South Island region of Canterbury the medical centre aims to provide high-quality professional medical care to the existing patients and welcome new patients. While specializing in family medicine the team constantly strives to provide the highest standards of professional healthcare in a warm, friendly and approachable way. They provide a comprehensive range of services like general consultations, accident (ACC) consultations, women’s health checks (including cervical smears and breast checks), travel consultations, men’s health checks, sports injuries, minor surgery (For example removal of skin cancers and in-grown toenails) and many more
At Medfuture, we are committed to finding medical jobs that suit your individual preferences. We offer a comprehensive service by understanding your requirements, connecting you with suitable medical clinics, negotiating offers and contractual terms with clinics and guiding you every step of the way.
Qualifications & Experience
- Applicant must hold or be eligible for registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand or be a fellow of RNZCGP
- Previous experience in General Practice is preferred
- Must hold an active registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ)
If you believe you are a great fit for this position, Please feel free to contact Cheny on 09 884 0116 or Selma on 09 886 9796 if you are any questions with regard to this position or any other available positions in North Island, Auckland and across New Zealand.
You can also visit our website https://www.medfuture.co.nz/permanent/region/aukland to browse through our list of more General Practitioner vacancies that you would feel comfortable with.
REF ID: GP1719
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent