We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Permanent, Part-time 0.6FTE
- Looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the delivery of health services in Taranaki?
- Do you want to influence the key strategic issues affecting the integration of primary and secondary services?
This position will be responsible for facilitating communication, information flows and co-ordination between primary and secondary health sectors to achieve better management of patients according to agreed standards for access, timeliness, safety and quality of care.
This position will provide you with the opportunity to assist in:
- the development of specific projects and initiatives to integrate the primary and secondary health sectors;
- informing the primary sector about services available/funded and those not available within the secondary sector
- improve the quality and appropriateness of Primary Care requests for specialist assistance
- enhance the capacity of primary care to manage patients’ plan of care
- provide input into the development and enhancement of hospital standards of practice improve communication processes between primary/secondary clinicians, patients and their whanau/families
- Work alongside the Professional Leads for Medicine, Allied health and Nursing as a GP professional advisor to the DHB.
To be successful you will must:
- be registered in an appropriate medical vocational scope of practice with a valid annual practising certificate and hold current medical indemnity
- have experience in Primary Care settings and be conversant with Secondary Care services.
- be clinically up to date in relation to medical practice and ideally still undertaking clinical practice.
Click here to view the position description.
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work. Home » Taranaki, New Zealand
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation (2,200 staff) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector.
To make an application click on “Apply Online” within this page.
For more information you can contact Dr Greg Simmons Phone: 021884657 or Email: Greg.Simmons@tdhb.org.nz
Closing date for applications is 16th January 2022.