We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Contribute to the conservation and sustainable management of New Zealand’s environment
- Full and part-time positions across New Zealand
- Flexible working arrangements
We are currently looking for planners from Graduate to Senior to increase our capability and achieve great outcomes within our national RMA planning team.
Fantastic opportunities are now available within the RMA planning team across the North and South Islands at Te Papa Atawhai, the Department of Conservation. We are looking for Graduate, Intermediate and Senior Planners.
These are full-time roles; however, we are also in the fortunate position to be able to offer part-time opportunities for those planners where full-time employment just isn’t possible.
The primary locations for these roles are in our Hamilton and Christchurch offices, although we are open to you being based in our other offices or a mix of in-office and remote working. This is a national team and coordinates its functions across New Zealand.
You will be working with internal stakeholders and topic experts, preparing submissions, acting as an expert witness and attending hearings.
You will be a strong writer, possess great interpersonal skills, quickly grasp issues, create necessary linkages and be outcomes focussed.
He kōrero mōu | Key attributes we are lookingfor:
- Senior Planner – demonstrated RMA planning experience, relationship skills and the ability to provide support to less experienced members of the team
- Intermediate Planner – some or developing RMA planning experience and a good understanding of the planning industry
- Graduate Planner – a keen desire to learn and to develop your skills and experience while working alongside others
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in resource management, planning or similar
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou | What we can do for you:
- Work for a multiple award winner of the most attractive employer in the public sector
- Flexibility in location and working from home arrangements – goodbye long commute!
- Outstanding team environment with shared beliefs and values
- Undertake meaningful mahi to better Papatūānuku, Mother Nature
- Work in an environment where new perspectives and expertise are actively sought
- Mentoring programme to partner with an experienced professional
- Ongoing professional training and development
- A wide range of different projects across the country to influence meaningful outcomes
- Opportunities to get out and about and hands-on with our conservation efforts
If this is something you are looking for whilst wanting to make a difference to New Zealand’s conservation goals, we would love to hear from you!
To find out more about our policies and process please click here.
The closing date for applications is 5 PM on the 9th of March 2022.
For more information, please contact Tom Chandler, Recruitment Advisor, on email@example.com or +6427 262 8059.
Eligibility to work in Aotearoa New Zealand is mandatory.
COVID-19 Vaccination requirement – All Employees are required to be vaccinated in line with our Vaccination Policy. New employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.