We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- This role is eligible for our 2022 Sign-on & Retention Bonus $1,500 ($500 upon 3 months and $1,000 on your 12 month anniversary, Ts&Cs apply).
Who We Are – Ko Wai Mātou
Hind Management builds, operates and manages high performing award-winning hotel, restaurant, bar and spa businesses. As industry leaders in social and environmental responsibility, we run a sustainable business model that takes the well-being of our people and planet seriously.
At Hind Management we believe ‘We Are all Valued – He Kura te Tangata’, our success is a direct reflection of our people and our company culture. We live and breathe Manaakitanga, hospitality is at the heart of all that we do. Our brand portfolio is one of the most accessible in New Zealand, which comes from our belief in empathy, understanding and accommodating differences.
Hind Management has recently been awarded HRD’s Five Star Employer of Choice Award for 2022. Our people love coming to work every day and we think you will too! We’re looking for positive people, working with us means getting unlimited opportunities to develop yourself and your career, being part of a community and company culture that’s passionate about putting people first. And it means having the flexibility and opportunity to work how you work best, with lots of different people all working with one goal in mind.
About The Role – Te mahi
We have an exciting new opportunity for a someone to join our busy hotel team in front office public areas. We are on the lookout for a Public Areas Hotel Service Attendant who loves providing great service to our guests to ensure they leave us with a smile and ensuring the public areas are in perfect shape. If you love taking care of the smallest details and are interested in getting into a career in the hotel industry, we would like to meet you!
This is a part time, permanent role.
Responsibilities | Ngā haepapa
- Attend to and clean public areas of the hotel
- Attend to public bathrooms and replenish bathroom products (e.g. soap and shampoo)
- Ensure all assigned areas are clean and tidy by the end of your shift
- Report any technical issues and maintenance needs
- Address guests’ queries, record lost & found items
- Follow hotel safety and security guidelines
About you | Ko koe tēnei
Most importantly you will have a great attitude and on the job training will give you all the skills you need to get started.
The following will help you succeed in this role:
- Good communication skills and level of English and ability to follow instructions
- Desire to learn and grow your hospitality career
- Able to work flexible roster over 7 days including some public holidays
- Good physical health and stamina
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards
- Experience with industrial cleaning equipment and products
He kura te tangata – We are all valued
As an employer of choice, we offer great employee benefits like life insurance, outstanding health and wellbeing programmes and discounts on hotels, restaurants, bars and spas across our network – not just for you, but in some cases your friends and family too!
- Free Life Insurance, Digital Will & Best Doctors teleservice after 3 months of employment
- Wellbeing programme including Health insurance discounts
- Excellent reward & recognition events
- Long service and anniversary gifts and benefits
- Staff, family and friends rates within our network of hotels
- Paid training and individual Employee Development Plans
- Training towards NZQA qualifications and our very own online digital learning platform
Sudima Christchurch Airport is a 4.5-star hotel just five minutes from the airport terminals and next door to the International Antarctic Centre. The facilities include an in-house restaurant and bar, a gym, conference rooms, high-speed internet and a shuttle that runs 24/7.
Hind Management is committed to accessibly, should you require assistance or support and are unable to apply online due to an access need, contact our Support Office (09) 399 2508. A Talent and Culture representative will be able to assist, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. We are proud to promote diversity and inclusion within our workplace and ensure an equitable selection process for all. We offer a fully inclusive accessible hiring process, let us know how we can support you to present your best self.
E MANAWANUI ANA MĀTOU – WE CARE
KA WHAI MĀTOU I TE TIKA – WE DO THE RIGHT THING
KA MAHI TAHI MĀTOU – WE WORK TOGETHER