At Bupa Hugh Green Care Home, conveniently located in Albany, we are searching for caring, empathetic Housekeepers / Cleaners to join the Housekeeping team. The roles are permanent, part-time, working 25-30 hours per week on a rostered basis.
As part of our Housekeeping team, you will help create a homely and healthy place for our residents by providing an exceptional cleaning service to the Care Home and Village.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain a high standard of cleaning as set out on the cleaning schedule
- Managing cleaning supplies
- Treat residents with respect and dignity
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Previous cleaning experience in a similar environment is preferable, however full training will be provided
- Be prepared to roll up your sleeve and get stuck into whatever needs to get done
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, care, and passion for making a difference to our residents’ lives
- Must have flexible availability for a variety of shifts throughout the week, including weekends
- Reliable transport or travel arrangements
What Bupa can offer you
- Ongoing training and development
- Industry-competitive remuneration and benefits
- Opportunities for national (and sometimes international) career advancement
- Internal reward and recognition programmes
- Employee led B-fit Health and Wellbeing programme. We practice what we preach by encouraging our people to make healthy lifestyle choices
Bupa is one of New Zealand’s leading healthcare providers with a strong commitment to helping people across the globe live longer, happier, healthier lives. We have retirement villages and care homes located across NZ.
At the heart of our service are our values – Brave, Caring and Responsible. These are the principles that determine the way we behave and what we believe. They also bring us together as a family, giving us a common culture, and they inspire trust and loyalty in our people.
If you are reliable, passionate about caring for the elderly and want to make a positive impact on people’s lives, then we would love to hear from you. Don’t delay – APPLY NOW and join our awesome team!