We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Reporting to our Executive Housekeeper and/or the Housekeeping Supervisor this role requires a hands-on person, to deliver timely cleaning, thorough floor inspections, and consistently high standards. None the less respond to guest queries or requests, efficiently and with a genuine smile.
The Housekeeping Room Attendant will work independently and as part of the team servicing our guest rooms. This is a part-time position and total hours will vary from week to week on a job and finish basis (dependant on hotel occupancy) and the rate will be $20 per hour.
SPECIFIC requirements and experience required for the role:
- Previous housekeeping (cleaning) experience in a hotel is an advantage, but not required
- Commitment to customer service excellence
- Friendly, helpful and positive attitude.
- Effective communication skills
- Physically able, energetic and fit
- Extremely reliable and punctual
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and make use of your excellent time management skills to adhere to strict timelines.
- Ability to work a variety of hours which includes weekends across a weekly roster.
- A keen eye for detail and PASSION for quality and presentation
- Ability to confidently and logically problem solve
- Personal presentation and high level of communication – both verbal & written.
- Linen and amenity stock take and orders.
- Ability to work shifts with allocations between 08:00-15:00 (minimum or no late afternoon and evening work) for room attendants and between 07:00 for the houseperson / public area cleaner.
Specific Duties: (not limited to)
- Cleaning guest rooms, storage areas and corridors as allocated
- Occasional public area cleaning shifts.
- Carry out programmed/regular cleaning duties as allocated
- Use and clean equipment with care, reporting any defective equipment as set down in procedures.
- Always ensure the security of keys and guest rooms by adherence to security procedures
- Understand and allocate the correct usage and storage of cleaning agents in line with health and safety regulations and manufacturer’s instructions
* You need to be a New Plymouth resident and have a valid work visa (still valid for at least a year), residency or citizenship
** Our hotel will require all employees and guests to present a My Vaccine Pass from the 17th January 2022.
*** Please DO NOT apply if you are not able to work on a rotating roster with availability any day of the week between 08:30/09:00 and 15:00 and the occasional evenings.
Should you be interested, please click the ‘APPLY’ button now, submit your cv and a cover letter explaining how your skills and knowledge fit the job description and why you would be the perfect candidate for the role.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Public holidays
- Weekend availability
All guests required to wear a mask and from 17 January 2022 ALL guests and employees to present a My Vaccine Pass.