We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Christchurch City Campus
Full time, Permanent
- Work for a progressive world class tertiary education provider
- Work collaboratively in a well-established team with a strong reputation
- Additional 4 days gifted leave per year
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi – About the role
This position exists to support the delivery of a valued ICT function specific to and desired by a Tertiary institution. As such beyond a sound general technology knowledge, an understanding, background or knowledge in learning delivery (distance, blended, classroom etc.) is a distinct advantage, as is a knowledge of the strategic application of tools such as video conferencing, smart boards, library systems, research systems, multimedia delivery. The purpose of this role is to work as a member of the Client Technologies team. This team is responsible for the delivery, support, planning and management of the client user environment. Key parts of this role include a requirement to provide ICT technical support and advice to both staff and students, focused on maximizing the customer experience, productivity, organisational efficiency and benefits from the effective use and application of information technology. This role also requires the incumbent to be a strong generalist ICT Professional working either under instruction or independently to cover wider support requirements. It is also required to work on implementation and other projects on a technical basis covering the full breadth or Client Services technologies.
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako – Skills/Experience
- Proven competence in desktop software products (Office suites, E-mail, WWW Browsers)
- Relevant ICT industry experience in the Microsoft computing environments
- Experience and knowledge of Audio Visual environments
- Proven customer service skills and experience and dedication to delivering quality service
- Demonstrated ability to assist others and to assist users to develop their own skills
- Proven competence in delivering support using audio visual and computing equipment
- An understanding of enterprise level IP networking fundamentals and the ability to deliver 2nd tier support
- Demonstrate experience of working in a complex (preferably ICT) environment
- An understanding of the demands of a tertiary educational environment is highly desirable
Mō mātou – About us
Ara Institute of Canterbury Ltd is a vibrant and progressive tertiary institute providing world-class, tertiary-level education throughout the Canterbury and Waitaki region. Our talented employees, innovative business collaborators and supportive community partners are passionate about the role they play in our learners’ success.
As a subsidiary of Te Pūkenga, Ara is committed to giving effect to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and delivering services in a manner that responds with excellence to the needs of Māori learners and their whānau, as well as the aspirations of iwi and Māori communities throughout our catchment (including Māori employers). To deliver effectively on this commitment, Ara recognises the need for a culturally competent and confident workforce vertically and horizontally across our organisation.
This position is covered by a risk assessment conducted under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and as such the successful candidate may in the future be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Tono ināianei – Apply now
We accept applications via our online application system. For a job description and/or to apply online please visit http://www.ara.ac.nz/about-us/work-at-ara.
Rā Katinga – Applications close – Sunday 24th July 2022
24 Jul 2022 23:55