We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Are you in administration and ready to take the next step? Do you have entry level skills and wanting to provide direction, leadership, and day-to-day support for a government agency? Or are you a graduate looking to get a foot in the door within the corporate environment? If this sparked your interest read on we have a great temporary opportunity that could be just the right step for you!
About the role;
Our client is a government agency that provides integral services across New Zealand. Working for this reputable organisation within the public sector, will provide you with favourable knowledge and skills that will pave the way of your career. With your ability to learn quickly, this temporary opportunity will give you the experience needed to grow, upskill, and will help create a foundation of your professionalism.
Daily responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Help manage the upkeep of facilities such as the ordering of kitchen supplies and stationery
- Provide ongoing assistance to the Manager and wider team
- Diary and email management
- Meeting and event coordination
- Financial and administrative duties
- Minute taking
With your entry level administration experience or graduate capabilities, you will be able to provide office support to either an individual or team ensuring the smooth-running of the business with a variety of administration tasks. You are a quick learner, have plenty of self-motivation, attention to detail, and can communicate clearly and concisely.
Skills and experience needed:
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Can assist with filing effectively and efficiently
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Ability to follow processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A professional and positive approach to work
- Ability to multitask with an unwavering attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Madison is proud to be part of the Accordant Group – the largest recruitment company in the country and the only recruiter on the NZX. Our Business Support team are right in the heart of Wellington and we pride ourselves on great relationships with our clients and candidates. We would be delighted to have the opportunity to show you why we believe we are good to do business with.
How to apply;
If this sounds like you and you are ready and waiting for your next challenge, wait no more! Click the APPLY button or alternatively, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org