We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Dillinger’s Brasserie & Bar is in need of Kitchen Hands to join the team!
A vibrant throwback to the finer times, Dillinger’s is here to wine and dine you in style. Have a coffee in the sun, enjoy a selection of Wellington’s finest craft beers, or tickle your taste buds with a menu that pays homage and respect to revisited classics. We’re an all day operation from Monday-Friday, open for brunches and evening functions on Saturdays and closed on Sundays.
We are looking for a full-time kitchen hand that can work between 8am-3pm, Monday to Friday (very sociable work hours!!).
As a Kitchen Hand, you are expected to:
- Be able to work between Monday to Friday between 8am-3pm
- Maintain a clean kitchen
- Have excellent hygiene levels
- Be a quick learner
- Work well under pressure
- Have the ability to jump between jobs
- Be a team player
What’s in it for you?
- 25% off food and drink at ALL Kāpura venues – We have 35+ venues throughout the North Island
- 50% off food while working!
- Access to restaurant & retail vouchers
- Discounted gym memberships & sports tickets up for grabs
- Access to a range of different merchandise from our suppliers… We’ve got it all!
- Awesome opportunities for career progression!
- Employee of the month awards!
- We are passionate about giving back to the community – so if you have any projects you’re part of, let us know!
- Free access to EAP and Reiki services to support your wellbeing.
If you are after more of a part-time role, we also welcome you to apply as we could potentially hire 2x part-timers instead of 1x full-timer depending on applications we receive.
If you’d like to join the Dillinger’s team as a Kitchen Hand, we are excited to hear from you!