We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Leader in travel retail
- On-going training and free parking
- Competitive hourly rates & staff discount
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
Lagardère Travel Retail and AWPL have joined forces to share the best of their global and local strengths in travel retail. A partnership years in the making, Lagardère AWPL operates over 180 stores, with a passionate and capable team at its heart, and we are the only operator in the region able to offer our customers and partners unique experiences across four distinct business lines; Travel Essentials, Speciality, Duty Free & Luxury and Food Service.
We’re on the search for experienced kitchenhands & baristas for our Alps Bar & Cafe in the International Departures lounge at Christchurch Airport.
This is an exciting and dynamic location where passengers can have a light bite to eat and enjoy barista style coffee, or pamper themselves with something a little bit stronger from our extensive menu of cocktails, spirits, local wines and craft beers.
Kitchenhands – In your role you will support with food prep so you’ll bring with you some experience working in a busy kitchen.
Baristas – In your role you’ll bring with you barista training and/or experience
You will also need:
- Loads of enthusiasm and energy
- A positive attitude with a desire to deliver a world class level of customer service
- The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence
- Good presentation and a professional approach
- Maturity, initiative and a sense of urgency is also key to this role
- An LCQ or Duty Manager certification will be a plus
What’s in it for you?
- On-going job related training
- Hours to suit your lifestyle
- Company culture which champions a fantastic working environment
As we’re located in a dynamic airport environment and to meet our customers’ needs, our stores operate between the hours of 3am and 10pm seven days week, therefore flexibility is required with your availability. We are currently needing to fill part-time and casual roles which will include working weekend days. Public transport is limited outside of normal business hours so ideally you will have our own reliable means of getting to and from work.
Looking to join a dynamic and committed team? This is it!