We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers New Zealand, we challenge the norms of traditional law firms, and are committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to always stand up for the little guy. We are passionate about access to justice for our broad range of clients.
Shine has a reputation as a leader in plaintiff civil litigation in New Zealand. Our dedicated team delivers justice for our clients who have suffered losses whether an insurance dispute, building defect dispute, employment matter, estate litigation, relationship property issue or general civil litigation. We have seen an organic increase in actions brought by plaintiffs and, consequently require a “go-getter” to join our vibrant team.
Shine Lawyers New Zealand is seeking a
Law Clerk or
Junior Solicitor for our
General Civil Litigation practice on a
permanent basis in our
Please note that although this role is a full-time opportunity, we are open to discussions around either a part-time or flexible work arrangement.
- Manage and progress a variety of civil litigation matters
- Draft legal documents in a concise and effective manner
- Interpret legal advice to each client’s particular case to suit their level of understanding
- Be commercially responsible and fiscally aware, in relation to running files
- Effectively assess claims including liability and quantum
- Develop and maintain strong professional working relationships with clients, including effective and regular communication and managing the client’s expectations
- Practising experience in general civil litigation is desirable but not essential for success
- Progression towards completion of Bachelor of Laws is essential for success
- Maturity to work with clients, senior and junior counsel and expert witnesses
- Strong attention to detail and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate, motivated and enthusiastic individual
What We Offer
An ASX-listed organisation, committed to shining a light on injustice, and making the world a better place, one client at a time. Our search is for like-minded people, committed to giving a voice to those who would otherwise be unheard, and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential via clear career pathway
- Competitive remuneration and benefits program
- A progressive and supportive working environment, not afraid to pioneer new ways
We look forward to receiving your application.