We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
$500 cash bonus.
Property, Private Client, General Practice and Litigation.
Full time and part time options.
Excellent remuneration packages on offer.
Are you looking for a new role, or perhaps you require flexibility in your hours of work? Our clients are seeking experienced and enthusiastic Legal Secretaries. Here’s your chance to make a positive career change.
These superb opportunities are:
Litigation Legal Secretary – Full time
Become a valued member of this full-service Christchurch practice who pride themselves in offering a truly caring and professional service to clients. They are seeking an experienced and client focused Property Legal Secretary for their Christchurch office. This is an opportunity to join a friendly firm who provide a supportive and rewarding environment in which their staff can flourish.
- A friendly and supportive team environment;
- A first-rate remuneration package;
- An excellent opportunity to join a professional team with top clients; and
- Being part of a prominent and respected firm.
General Practice Legal Secretary – Full time or part time
Our client is seeking an experienced legal secretary. Full time, part time or school hours will be considered. They are a long established and well-respected Christchurch practice who take pride in supporting local clients. In this role you will be assisting with property, family, trust and estate matters.
- Flexibility in hours of work;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Modern offices with easy parking – close to cafes and shops; and
- A friendly team environment.
Property – Private Client Legal Secretary – Full time
Our client is seeking an experienced, client focused and approachable Property Secretary. You will be working alongside partners who are passionate about their clients and have a strong reputation for success within their field of expertise. Your work will be varied – property, commercial and asset planning.
- An excellent salary package is on offer for the successful candidate;
- A collaborative and supportive working environment;
- Become a valued member of this fun convivial team; and
- Located CBD fringe, close to shops and cafes.
Legal Administrator – Varied authors and work – Full time
This would suit an experienced Personal Assistant seeking a role in a friendly medium sized practice. Your assignments will be varied, so you will need to be adaptable. Our clients have all the latest up-to-date systems and technology available to assist you in this role. We have received very positive feedback from recent placements.
- A very competitive salary on offer;
- Additional benefits not usually available;
- Every day will be exciting and different; and
- Modern offices in the CBD.
To be successful in all of these roles you will need to:
- Have had recent Legal Secretarial experience;
- Be familiar with Legal Practice Management Systems and be at ease with computer systems;
- Have a calm and organised work manner;
- Preferably have had experience in LINZ and ADLS for the property roles and Court experience for the litigation role;
- Have good organisational skills and a positive attitude;
All these roles offer a $500 bonus, payable on completion of 3 months continuous employment, if placed and signed by Leo Legal Recruitment during August 2022.
If you are looking for a change of scene and would like to find out more, then please contact Leonie for a confidential discussion.
firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone 021 205 7342
Refer a Friend – Score $500