We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Ready to make an impact?
We’re looking for a Longlife Assistant to join our Countdown Northlands team!
Joining us, will give you an opportunity to be part of providing best service to our customers by focusing on product availability and assisting them with product queries on the shop floor. We also provide continuous training and coaching on product knowledge, our technology systems and cross training in other departments to help accelerate your career, or gig, with us.
About the Role | Mō te Tūranga
- Greeting customers, providing them with item information and directing them to the item’s location in a store.
- Performing stocking duties such as lifting, filling, dusting, rotating and facing products.
- Carrying out cleanliness and maintenance duties around the grocery section.
- Demonstrating a positive attitude towards Health and Safety for yourself and others around you.
Our Benefits | To Tatou Painga
- Staring rate of $[insert rate]
- 5 – 10% team Grocery discount
The shifts times and days for this opportunity are
Position 1 – Thursday, Friday and Saturday 0700-1530
Position 2 – Sunday, Monday and Tuesday 0700-1530
Working with Countdown | Te Mahi ki Countdown
Our purpose is to make Kiwis&apos lives a little better every day.
We’re friendly, down-to-earth, and energetic – we work hard but we have a great time doing it, and we love what we do. There is plenty of scope for new ideas, lots of room for you to add value, and importantly, you’ll be working with a business that touches the lives of three million New Zealanders a week.
Come as you are | Haere mai rā
We’re an equal opportunity employer and are committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all.
If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.