We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Joining Countdown The Valley is more than just taking on a new job. You’ll help to lead a tight-knit and hardworking team and as a Meat Supervisor you’ll ensure there is always a great selection of prime cuts for our loyal customers to choose from!
We offer a number of benefits to staff including
- Opportunities for career progression
- Discounted online shopping delivery
- Diverse and inclusive team environment
- Gym and insurance discounts
The hours and days for this Meat Supervisor position are Friday 06.30-15.00 & Saturday 06.30-15.00
Keep warm by working hard in this cool environment, in this hands on role as a Meat Supervisor, you could expect to:
- Ensure a great level of service for our meat customers
- Maintain presentation in your department to the highest standard
- Champion Occupational Health and Safety and Food Safety practices to ensure a safe working environment for customers, staff and contractors
- Help run the department in the absence of the department manager
In our next Meat Supervisor we are looking for:
- Previous people leadership in a Meat environment
- A strong customer focus and excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail ensuring no meat pack is out of place
- Excellent prioritization skills enabling you to work at pace and to tight deadlines
- Regular lifting up to 15kgs, bending, reaching and repetitive movements
Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making Kiwi’s lives a little better every day.
If you would like to take the next step in your career, click APPLY NOW!