We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Are you a Registered Nurse passionate about the health and well-being of young people?
Work within a dynamic, positive and changing environment
Pegasus Health is a collaborative network with a long history of supporting clinicians in the primary care environment. Together we seek to improve the health and wellbeing of our community. Our Primary Health Organisation function enables us to have an increasingly effective relationship with our community. An exciting opportunity has arisen to work clinically in our progressive organisation, within the context of the broader Canterbury health system.
About the role
Pegasus Health works with Oranga Tamariki and Whanau to support the delivery of health services to residents of Te Puna Wai o Tuhinapo and Te Oranga Residences.We have a position available for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join the Residence Youth Health Service. You will be a member of the nurse-led service primarily responsible for assessment and support of the health and wellbeing of each young person in the Residence utilising the concept of Te Whare Tapu Wha.In this exciting and rewarding role you will liaise with residence staff and allied health providers to provide primary health care services to young people aged 9 to 20 years working Monday to Friday daytime hours.
This is a permanent part-time role for 20 hours per week (however an opportunity for hours ranging 20-32)
What you will bring:
- RN with a current NZ practising certificate
- Minimum of four years post registration experience in primary health care, particularly with young people, vulnerable populations and in unique environments
- Background working in justice, care and protection facilities or Corrections is desirable but not essential
- Comprehensive health assessment skills
- Proven experience in working autonomously
- Proven experience in the use of electronic patient management systems, preferably MedTech
You will be able to work independently, but with support, both on and off site. You will have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills. You will be a strong team player with the ability to establish networks and with a focus on continuous quality improvement.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to be part of a successful and passionate team
- Extremely active workplace wellness scheme
- Free medical care after hours and free annual health checks
- We value our strong work-life balance
- Clinical supervision
Applications close on Friday, 5 August 2022.
For further information about Pegasus Health visit:www.pegasus.org.nz
For information about this role you can speak with Moyra Docherty on 0220142275.