We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- Contacting the public both by email and phone
- Monitoring and maintaining the Testing Register
- Collating data and reporting
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Contributing to the improvement and development of processes
- Partnering and collaborating with other team members and providing support to others when required
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience working in a service delivery environment
- Sound analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience working with information and data, analysing data and reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and enjoy working within a team
- High degree of computer literacy including knowledge of Lotus Notes, MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Project with an advance level of Excel
To apply for this role, please visit Hot Jobs at www.h2r.co.nz and refer to reference number 447106.
Please apply only if you are eligible to work in New Zealand (You must be a New Zealand Permanent Resident or Citizen or hold a New Zealand Work Visa).
For further information, please contact Janine Petersen on 04 499 9471. All applications will be acknowledged by email.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.