We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Thinking of trying something new in 2022?
- Want to learn more about sales techniques?
- Love talking with people?
We are an award-winning national sales and marketing company and have a couple of exciting new roles we want to fill for the new year!
When you join Kulture Group, you will be given a vault of sales knowledge to help you be successful in this role. No sales experience is necessary as we offer full sales training.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Self Motivation to learn about sales and product/brands
- An energetic demeanour
- Natural sense of urgency
This fast-paced environment will see you involved in:
- Communicating with customers on a daily basis
- Building your product knowledge of our client’s brands and services
- Learning how to close sales using our proven sales techniques
- Opportunity to get into a team leader or management role
- Team Social Nights – pub, laser tag, bowling, etc.
- Uncapped earnings inc. weekly and monthly bonuses
Successful people in this role have been outgoing, talkative, and motivated to upskill. If this sounds like you, send your CV to us now.
All applicants must be an NZ Citizen, Resident or hold a valid New Zealand Work Visa.
Successful applicants will be contacted shortly after applying for an initial appointment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability