We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Hotel Waterloo and Backpackers are seeking a career driven and energetic Night Porter/Receptionist to join our friendly and dynamic team! This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person who is career focused and wishes to join this success driven hotel. If you have previous experience as a Night Porter/Auditor or receptionist, or you are currently employed in the industry and looking to make a change, then this is the opportunity for you. This role will require you to work 11pm to 7:30am, so you must be available for these times.
Hotel Waterloo and Backpackers is part of Prime Hotels Group. At Prime Hotels, we are creative and, on a journey to build a strong New Zealand brand of genuine, hospitality-hearted properties! We have a culture of respect, teamwork and support at every level as well strong drive to grow our people as we grow our brand.
To be successful with your application, ideally you be able to carry out the following responsibilities: *
- Responsible for completing and maintaining the Night Audit process with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The daily balancing of all financial transactions within the hotel
- General reception duties including the check in & check out of guests
- Ensuring ‘Service Excellence Every time’ when dealing with any guest requests or queries
- Responsible for overnight security of the hotel and its guests
- Responsible for the daily compilation and distribution of requested reports to department heads
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of foyer, reception area and the front of the building
- Any additional tasks that may be set from time to time by the Rooms Division Manager
- Solid organisational skills with an attention to detail in tasks performed
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in a hotel environment
- Reliable and Punctual is a must!
- Current eligibility to work in NZ
If this role sounds like something you are interested in then please apply with your cv and cover letter.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent