We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Enjoy autonomy in your role and the benefits of being part of a passionate team.
- Hybrid role, preferably based in Wellington.
- Permanent part-time role with flexibility to determine your own hours within business hours.
About the role:
Our role will suit a passionate candidate motivated to be involved in workplace health and wellbeing. This permanent part-time role will suit someone looking for flexibility to determine their own hours within business hours. Preferably based in Wellington, this hybrid role offers autonomy as well as support from a passionate team. You will make a difference and will improve workplace health coordinating our Injury Prevention Program by:
- Managing all referrals, reports and client queries in the specific workplace assessment inbox.
- Managing the online system and all data storage.
- Being the primary point of contact and coordination for all specialists.
- Assisting in the onboarding of specialists.
- Ensuring all resources and materials are up to date and deployed to relevant staff for delivery.
- Coordinating end of month billing and invoicing.
Skills and experience:
- Qualifications in Allied Health or Management/Project Management (Desirable).
- Minimum 2 years in a coordinator, administration or staff coordination role.
- Experience in health and wellbeing or injury prevention (Desirable).
- Capable of managing multiple priorities with a history of meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to motivate/influence team performance.
- Organised and capable of working autonomously.
- Critical thinker that is solutions focused.
- A desire to delight customers and strong relationship management skills.
- Understands relevant legislation and systems relevant to the health industry e.g.: OH&S, IR, Clinical Governance.
- Immediate user of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and SharePoint).
- Team player with willingness to get involved in other projects as required.
Vitality Works is a Sanitarium company, established to provide industry leading programs and services in workplace health. Vitality Works offers our New Zealand and Australian clients the full spectrum of workplace health solutions from workplace health coaching to health assessments, flu and COVID vaccination, injury prevention programs and team-based health challenges. Vitality Works’ goal is to cultivate Healthy People and Thriving businesses.
Our team has a great passion for making a positive difference to the health and wellbeing of our communities. We are proud of our achievements, our history and what we have to offer for an exciting future. We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles this is a great opportunity.
- We are keen to set you up for success and support you to deliver exceptional client experiences. While we are looking for a candidate with ability to work autonomously, we will provide training and ongoing support.
- Create work-life balance in this position with flexibility to determine your own schedule within business hours.
- This hybrid role offers the benefits of working from home and in the office, preferably in Wellington for your office days.
- Employee Assistance Program, 2 additional ‘vitality days’ per year for your own personal wellbeing as well as an opportunity to take part in a volunteering day once per year.
To apply for this role with Vitality Works, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button below, which will take you to our parent company, Sanitarium’s, website.