We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Wellington CBD office
- Small, fun, and fast paced team environment
- Casual support role with ongoing requirements
Our client is a leader in delivering high quality civil and structural engineering. They specialise in servicing the needs of niche clients requiring specialist engineering solutions.
As an essential part of the administration team, this role is the organisational hub of the the office. You’ll be administrator to the director and provide coordination support directly to the wider team. You will be very confident working with Xero and fully across all administration and accounts administration processes needed.
As we are looking for a casual office support that can be on call to cover sickness, annual leave or peak periods regularly for the office you will need to be fast paced and capable of diving in each time you are called in to jump on board.
This is a niche situation that will suit the right candidate looking for part time, casual work but has availability to pick up work days with just 1-2 days notice more times than not.
Key Duties include:
- Supporting the senior management team in the day-to-day administration needs across the office
- Administrative support to engineering project team, including minute taking and project administration support
- Accounts administration support using XERO
- Timesheet and Payroll processing across XERO
- General departmental administration and support
- Ordering stationary and general office supplies – including maintaining the ever important office biscuit supply!
Key Candidate Requirements
- Prior experience in administration support within construction, engineering, infrastructure or relevant industries preferred
- Prior experience in full use of Xero a must
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- You’ll be adaptable, this role will be last minute and varied
- Quick thinking, with a can do and positive approach to work
- Takes immense pride in their work, contributing fresh ideas to build office culture
This role comes from a well-regarded, industry leader. There are opportunities to develop in a variety of directions under a professional, focused, and supportive team. They are centrally located on easy transport links.
Apply today to Jessica Miller firstname.lastname@example.org – or by contacting me on 027 560 9100
For overseas candidates
We appreciate interest from overseas candidates, however, due to current our immediate requirements, our clients are unlikely to sponsor offshore applicants at the moment.