We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Hey Lady! is an online community where women learning English can meet, make friends and practise speaking English in a safe and supportive online space. We bring a fresh, innovative approach to language learning by adopting a member-led, teacher-supported methodology that empowers women to take their English journey into their own hands in a peer-to-peer learning experience.
Our community is full of incredible women from around the world, motivated to change their lives through English! We give them the skills and the confidence to step outside their comfort zone and bring English into their everyday lives; connecting them with other women to practise their conversation skills and build valuable new friendships across borders.
Through the experience we offer, our members develop practical communication skills, personal development and confidence in spoken English they need to open doors to new opportunities in their lives. There are no exams and no results our members are required to achieve. Instead, we strive to offer an experience; an ongoing journey of practical communication skills, personal development and greater confidence in English.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced English teacher to join Hey Lady! to deliver online lessons via live video, develop exciting content, facilitate meaningful conversations, be a positive presence and be available at set times during the week to support our community.
WHAT WE’VE GOT TO OFFER YOU
- Part-time work (~8 hours/week, with the opportunity to increase)
- We are happy to be flexible around the days you work (but we ask that you occasionally be availability on Saturday or Sunday)
- An amazing community of enthusiastic students and support staff.
- The opportunity to deliver lessons to intermediate to advanced level students around the world, while exchanging stories and personal experiences across cultures and borders.
- Work from anywhere you like (as long as you meet our minimum internet requirements and are able to ensure a clean, well-lit working environment)
- Valuable career experience teaching in an innovative space for online language learning.
- Salary NZD$25 -$30/hour, depending on your experience and ability to get started.
- We respect your local holidays, of course!
- Availability – Your timezone and the time you are available to work with us is critical.
- We need someone to teach classes between 11:00 AM -6PM New Zealand time and we are flexible about the days in the week which you could teach.
- To work comfortably at this time, you should be living in Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Australia, New Zealand or Oceana.
- Equipment- You have your own computer or laptop that is fast, reliable and virus-free. You will need to install Chrome, Zoom and Slack. If you intend to travel while you work, your laptop must be capable of handling the workload. You will also need a quality microphone and HD webcam that will enable clear communication during video conferencing. A phone is not acceptable. You’ll also need to ensure that your workspace is quiet, well-lit and clean while you are on camera.
- Access to High-Speed Internet- You must maintain consistent access to a fast and reliable internet connection (minimum 20mbps) for the delivery of lessons. If you intend to travel while working this must remain your daily priority.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY
- Read and re-read this entire document: https://tinyurl.com/heyladycanad: especially any sections about Availability. https://tinyurl.com/heyladycanada
- Send a copy of your resume and certifications to: Ms. Kat Sylwester kat [@] heylady.io
- Your application must include a cover letter that tells us why we should consider you for this position and why you want to join Hey Lady! Please make mention of your favourite travel destination in the subject line. Seriously. We’re looking for someone who is both detail-oriented and genuinely cares about the work we do. Copy + pasted cover letters that don’t show your genuine interest will simply be deleted.
- Please state the days and hours that you are willing to work; in your local timezone and in UTC+0 timezone. Be sure to let us know your preferred working hours, but also, any additional hours where you may have extra availability.
- Please include links to two (2) examples of lesson plans that you have personally created, with a focus on practical everyday English grammar and vocabulary and conversation skills.
- Note! If you are sharing via google drive, please give permission to kat [@] heylady.io
- Please include at least two (2) professional references that would be happy to speak with us over the phone.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Salary: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Flexible hours
- Weekend availability
We are a fully remote company : )